- Join our busy crew harvesting fresh produce: watermelon, rockmelon and honeydew
- The harvest period starts mid December 18 and goes until the end of April 19
- Range of roles available including labouring, forklift, QC and harvest ops
During the period of December 2018 to April 2019 we will employ more than 200 seasonal contract employees. These workers will help us to harvest fresh produce like watermelon, rockmelon and honeydew melons.
At Rombola Family Farms, we value and respect the different perspectives and experiences people bring to work each day. We communicate with openness and honesty, we provide all information that is required of us and respect the feedback of others. We aim to have a work environment where everyone feels included and everyone can realise their full potential.
At Rombola Family Farms, we offer exciting career opportunities in a supportive and innovative work environment. The roles on offer include:
- General Labouring;
- Quality Control;
- Forklift Driving;
- Harvest Operations.
To be considered for casual employment with us during harvest, you’ll need to:
- Be available to commence work with us for the entire harvest period from December through to April. Be available for day or night shifts up to 12 hours, up to 7 days a week including Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays;
- Be capable and willing to work in a busy environment. Due to the high physical demands of these positions and regular periods of hot weather workers will need to be physically fit and self-motivated;
- Be at least 18 years old and an Australian citizen or permanent resident, New Zealand citizen or hold a valid work visa and be able to provide evidence of your right to work.
Successful applicants will be required to organise their own transport and accommodation.
For more information about these opportunities, or to apply please visit our website http://www.rombolafamilyfarms.com/harvest
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.