- WHV accepted
- 3-6 month role
- Excellent facilities on site
A great opportunity for a recruiter with a years experience – immediate start
Your new company
This organisation is based in the Sydney area, providing a first class educational service to some of Sydney’s brightest minds. The facilities are second to none, close to public transport and have parking available onsite. A forward thinking working environment where everyone has a voice.
Your new role
You will be adopting the role of a Recruitment support with experience across:
· Worked in recruitment teams/recruitment environment with strong knowledge of the recruitment process
· Strong attention to detail
· Confidence to work independently to support their team supervisor and members
· Strong understanding of how to use email calendars
Your role will be in support of the senior recruitment consultants supporting across a range of industries.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Adam Gayton now on0282269711. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position
To apply for this job please visit m.hays.com.au.