We have casual opportunities for Booking Coordinators in our Artarmon office.
Working in a team environment, this busy role is focused on scheduling appointments for our field technicians as well as maintaining strong relationships with existing clients i.e. Real Estate Agents/Landlords.
(Please note, this is NOT a sales role and no cold calling is required).
Your key responsibilities are:
- Calling customers to arrange the annual test of their residential smoke alarm.
- Negotiate a mutually convenient time for the technician to attend their property.
- Create technician schedules to ensure that the technician’s time is maximised.
- Meet individual and team targets including calls per day and appointments booked.
- Build rapport with Real Estate Agents, Property Managers and Landlords.
- Using Google Maps and other related computer systems.
We are looking for CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERSTARS who possess the following:
- Previous call centre / customer service experience.
- Must be able to speak to customers in a friendly manner.
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multitask across computer programs
- Flexible hours between 25 – 40 hrs per week.
Along with your base salary, the company offers monthly incentives for achieving targets and an attractive, fast paced office with a supportive environment.
Job Types: Casual
Wage: $27 per hour
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org