10x Inbound Customer Service | Immediate Start!
- Final Interviews Friday | Training starts Monday 19th June
- Easy Mascot Location | INBOUND Customer Service | WHV Welcome
- $25.26/hr + Super & Additional Shift Penalties & Overtime!
Working within a new state of the art contact centre, your key responsibility will be to deliver outstanding customer service whilst being an Ambassador for the Woolworths Brand.
These roles are more than just standard inbound customer service in that they require a level of lateral thinking and proactive behavior. Your ability to multitask will be vital as you will be responding to both phone, email and web chat enquiries. You will also take pride in delivering solutions to enquiries in a timely and efficient manner, taking interest in fulfilling the customer experience.
To be successful in the position, you will need to possess:
- At least 12 months experience in a call centre environment or a front line customer service environment
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent Problem Solving abilities
- A positive and resilient outlook
- The ability to think quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are seeking to be part of a team where true customer service values matter then these roles offers that, in addition to being part of a positive team where open communication and your contribution are encouraged.
Offering an immediate start, these roles offer an excellent hourly rate, supportive and dynamic management team, ongoing training and coaching, but most importantly the opportunity to be part of a truly customer focused centre.
You must be able to work between 5am – Midnight Monday to Sunday.
Apply NOW by sending your resume through the link below.
To apply for this job please visit www.citrusgroup.com.au.